Saturday, November 12, 2011

Simple Wedding Hair Flower

Simple and to the point, a flower for your hair. No over the top fluff where a bird would want to nest. I made this for one of my best friend's wedding hair.  Supplies needed:
    • White flowers
    • Hot Glue Gun
    • Bobby Pin
    • Gems/Bling
    • Tulle
I like to start by taking the flowers apart. It's easier to adhere them to the bobby pin if they are flat. I then rearrange the petals so they are crossing each other and hot glue the back of the petals to the underlying petals. I stack 3, but you can stack more for a fuller effect. I cut a little tulle and place it on the back of the petals. Then glue the back to a bobby pin, I add a little round piece of felt to hide the glue. Finally, adhere your bling and voilà! A pretty flower for your hair. If it's a gift, I like to package it nicely.

White Flowers, Bobby Pin, and Crystal Bling


Finished product





Thanks for reading. Keep on Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment